Are you detail-oriented with a passion for production? Atlas Staffing has a job that fits your skills. You will be responsible for cleaning, labeling, packaging, and weighing items appropriately. In addition, you will also perform final checks for defective items before final packaging to the customer. Experienced Fabrication and Packaging workers are also responsible for many manufacturing operations necessary to finished product, such as gluing, bending, and de-burring.
Atlas Staffing is hiring for full-time and temp-to-hire fabrication associate jobs with local companies.
Minimum requirements include:
- The ability to do deburring, routing, gluing, bending, custom bending, packaging parts, and moving products onto pallets
- Knowledge of how to effectively use tools such as table saws, routers, band saws, chop saws, and power hand tools
- The ability to properly bag, label, and package products for safe shipping
- The ability to do part cleaning/bagging/packaging, hardware installment, stamping, vapor polishing, flame polishing, and ultra-sonic cleaning
- Help keep the cleanroom clean and properly stocked with supplies
Work Shifts: Various shifts available
Salary: Based on work experience
WHY WORK WITH ATLAS STAFFING
You are more than the skills on your resume. With our local connections, values-based approach, and candidate-first commitment, we work hard to find the job that’s right for you. Enjoy paid sick leave, medical benefits, and more!
Explore our hiring process now and get to know the Atlas recruiters working for you.