If you enjoy troubleshooting and repairing production equipment, Atlas Staffing has a role to fit your skills. As a Maintenance Technician, you’ll have a basic understanding of electrical controls, mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics, as well as a basic working knowledge of mechanical schematics, drawings, and blueprints.
Atlas Staffing is hiring for full-time and temp-to-hire maintenance technician jobs with local companies.
Minimum requirements include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous mechanical and/or assembly experience in manufacturing)
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools, and measurement tools
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication, machining, welding, mechanical systems, electrical power systems, hydraulic and mechanical presses, pneumatic systems, industrial controls, CNC machinery, and general manufacturing equipment (Preferred)
- Proficiency in mathematics
- The ability to use computers and read/follow a drawing and equipment diagrams
- The ability to lift, carry, push and or pull up to 50 pounds frequently
- The ability to squat, kneel, bend, stoop, twist, turn, grasp, and reach overhead and outward frequently
- The ability to sit, stand, and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
Work Shifts: Various shifts available
Salary: Based on work experience
WHY WORK WITH ATLAS STAFFING
You are more than the skills on your resume. With our local connections, values-based approach, and candidate-first commitment, we work hard to find the job that’s right for you. Enjoy paid sick leave, medical benefits, and more!
Explore our hiring process now and get to know the Atlas recruiters working for you.