Are you a fast learner who enjoys working with others? Atlas Staffing has a Production Associate role to match your skillset. In this role, you’ll maintain knowledge of quality plans, assemble products, perform product inspections, and transport product into inventory to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
Atlas Staffing is hiring for full-time and temp-to-hire production jobs with local companies.
Minimum requirements include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Forklift Driver Certification and experience working in a manufacturing machine operation atmosphere
- Flexibility, adaptability, organization, and personability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work outside or in a manufacturing environment that requires contact with high noise and heat levels, dust, grease, oil, and other substances
- The ability to lift, push, pull frequently, and maneuver at least 100 pounds
Work Shifts: Various shifts available
Salary: Based on work experience
WHY WORK WITH ATLAS STAFFING
You are more than the skills on your resume. With our local connections, values-based approach, and candidate-first commitment, we work hard to find the job that’s right for you. Enjoy paid sick leave, medical benefits, and more!
Explore our hiring process now and get to know the Atlas recruiters working for you.