Shipping & Receiving Associate
Do you have a passion for operations and processes? Atlas Staffing has a Shipping & Receiving Associate role to match your skillset. In this role, you’ll combine your material handling and warehouse experience to promote smooth operations by locating products using technology, retrieving and wrapping orders, restocking inventory, and keeping accurate records of completed orders.
Atlas Staffing is hiring for temp-to-hire and full-time shipping and receiving jobs with local companies.
Minimum requirements include:
- Shipping/material handling experience within a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to pass a forklift driving test
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds, lift up to 15 pounds above shoulder height, and kneel and bend frequently
- The ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, hoists, hand-held taping devices, banding equipment, stretch wrap, and other material moving equipment
Work Shifts: Various shifts available
Salary: Based on work experience
WHY WORK WITH ATLAS STAFFING
You are more than the skills on your resume. With our local connections, values-based approach, and candidate-first commitment, we work hard to find the job that’s right for you. Enjoy paid sick leave, medical benefits, and more!
Explore our hiring process now and get to know the Atlas recruiters working for you.