Are you looking to put your inventory control and supply chain experience to the test? Atlas Staffing has the job for you. In this position you will receive and inspect materials that have been delivered to the site through purchase orders. You will be matching these goods with the purchase orders, packing slips and part numbers, and delivering these parts to the assembly lines.
Atlas Staffing is hiring for full-time and temp-to-hire inventory specialist jobs with local companies.
Minimum requirements include:
- Previous experience and demonstrated knowledge of inventory control procedures and techniques, all within a manufacturing environment
- Previous forklift experience
- Proficiency working with computerized ERP systems
- The ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal departments
- The ability to regularly lift products of up to 50 pounds
Work Shifts: Various shifts available
Salary: Based on work experience
WHY WORK WITH ATLAS STAFFING
You are more than the skills on your resume. With our local connections, values-based approach, and candidate-first commitment, we work hard to find the job that’s right for you. Enjoy paid sick leave, medical benefits, and more!
Explore our hiring process now and get to know the Atlas recruiters working for you.