If you enjoy a hands-on job and are a pro at welding and working with manufacturing equipment, Atlas Staffing has opportunities that are a fit for your skills! We provide ways for you to create reliable products that demonstrate your expertise.
Atlas Staffing is hiring Welders for full-time and temp-to-hire positions with local companies. Minimum requirements include:
- Reading blueprints, drawings, and technical documents
- Taking measurements to plan layouts and procedures
- Determining the appropriate welding equipment or methods based on requirements
- Setting up components for welding according to specifications
- Aligning components using calipers, rulers, etc. and clamp pieces
- Welding components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions
Work Shifts: From day to night shifts, we provide options.
Salary: Varies based on experience
Why Work with Atlas Staffing
You are more than the skills on your resume. With our local connections, values-based approach, and candidate-first commitment, we work hard to find the job that’s right for you. Enjoy paid sick leave, medical benefits, and more!
Explore our hiring process now and get to know the Atlas recruiters working for you.